Saturday, November 20, 2004

Podcast1024: Stolen Stars by Kraig Grady

Today's music is an excerpt from an acoustic performance of Kraig Grady's Stolen Stars. Kraig is the North American ambassador from the nation of Anaphoria. He is an instrument builder, composer, as well as one of the top political officials of this island nation. Check out the flag of Anaphoria on the right. More stories of Anaphorian lore can be found on Kraig's web page.

I like the music. Sit back and relax. More is on the way as soon as Kraig can send me a CD of the rest of the pieces. Kraig and I both worked with Erv Wilson in the 70's to learn about microtonality.

If you want to hear the podcast directly, click here to listen drag the Podcast logo here: this RSS feed to your iPodder or Doppler download window.


Visit my web site

Listen to my music