Sunday, November 14, 2004

Podcast1024: The Stuffed Ones by Christopher Bailey

This is a suite of four pieces for microtonal piano by Christopher Bailey. The Stuffed Ones a brief set of character pieces about his stuffed animals.


  1. Goopy, the impetuous, angry, volatile little doggie.
  2. Ellie, the lumbering elephant.
  3. Ziggy, floating, always floating . . . . .
  4. Towelbear, bouncing back and forth on his bow legs.

The pieces are in 11-tone equal temperment. Chris writes: "I don't really think of them as "piano" pieces, but rather has being written for my XV-3080 synth (there are definitely a lot of non-piano sounds!). The tool I used was MicroMidi". For more info, see his page.


If you want to hear the podcast directly, click here to listen or add this RSS feed to your iPodder or Doppler download window.

Visit my web site

Listen to my music